For the cake:
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cups packed pumpkin puree
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Tutto D'Oliva Cinnamon Olive Oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
For the crumble and glaze:
4 tablespoons of butter, cold
1/3 cup flour
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, spices together in a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix pumpkin, brown sugar, Tutto D'Oliva cinnamon olive oil, syrup, buttermilk and vanilla until well blended. Add wet mix to dry ingredients and fold to incorporate. This will be the thickest batter you can imagine. There is nothing wrong, keep going for the ultimate reward of this delicious coffee cake. Fold until just combined, trying not to overmix.
4. Next, assemble the crumble. Place butter, flour, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and cinnamon together in a bowl, cutting the cold butter into the rest with a fork, mixing until small chunks form. Set aside.
5. Pour half the batter into a prepared pan that has been well greased. (Loaf pan, bundt pan or small casserole dish all work well). After the first half of the batter has been poured, sprinkle the crumble all over and then top with remaining batter.
6. Bake cake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Let cake cool while assembling the glaze (whisking milk and remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup into powdered sugar). If using a bundt pan, invert cake onto a wired rack to cool. Drizzle glaze over cake once it is completely cooled. Slice and serve....
Adapted from Food52.com